Generation of static electricity in the industrial production is inevitable, which can mainly be attributed to damage caused by the following two mechanisms:
First: Electrostatic discharge (ESD) hazards:
(A) cause electronic equipment failure or malfunction, causing electromagnetic interference.
(2) Breakdown of integrated circuits and precision electronic components, or to procure component aging, reduce production yield.
(3) high-voltage electric shock caused by electrostatic discharge, threaten personal safety.
(4) in a multi-inflammable and explosive materials or dust, oil mist production sites easily cause an explosion and fire.
Second, the electrostatic attraction (ESA) the harm caused by:
(1) Electronic Industry: adsorption of dust, causing contamination of integrated circuits and semiconductor devices, greatly reducingyield.
(2) Film and plastics industry: the film or film rewinding missing; film, CD plastic plate from dust, impact on quality.
(3) paper and printing industry: paper rewinding arrhythmia, misregistration, sewage suction serious, and even paper bond, affecting production.
(4) the textile industry: Causes filaments flowing, handcrafted flowers decapitation, tangled yarn and other hazards.
Ion fan is to provide a balanced ion flow, wide range of concentration zone tables
SIMCO PC ion fan
Aerostat PC's patented design is instinctively reached to 0 /-5V ion balance, eliminating the maintenance of trouble adjusting thebrain, very sensitive to electrostatic damage to components, to provide the best protection.
Built-in patented electrostatic wipe clean needles, simplify maintenance procedures.
Some models provide warm air, so the operator comfortable.
Class 100 Cleanroom compatible
0 /-5V residual voltage (ion balance)
Rapid elimination of static electricity
Ion output indicator
Built-in patented electrostatic wipe clean needles
|Air Volume output||
|Air Flow Characteristics||1'*5'Area Coverage|
Xicart uses the world leading carriers for international delivery. Depending on your location and the products you ordered, we will use the most efficient carrier to deal with your local customs and regulations to ensure the fastest possible delivery, typically 5~7 business days. Certain countries and remote locations may take more time for delivery.
Track Your Order
For anyone registered with Xicart, you can conveniently track your orders progress from your order detail page. Alternatively, you can also track your order here:
5-7 Business Days
Please Note: Manufacturer trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names, and brand models are the property of their owners. Representations of and references to brand names, models or parts contained herein are for informational purposes only and are not intended to indicate or imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the manufacturer.